Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Article Brief.

http://www.newser.com/story/38399/fewer-blink-at-prominent-ink.html

I studied up on tattoo articles because I'm pretty sure I'm set on getting one in a few months. There has been such a major increase in tattoos, and most of them are in extremely prominent places. Tons of upperclassmen have tattoos, and I've seen a few underclassmen. I think for others, and possibly myself as well, that it's hard to grasp the concept of "forever." I have lived for 18 years, and I (hopefully) plan on living a while longer. In eighteen years, literally everything that I know and am now has happened. It's disturbing to me how little planning goes into some of these tattoos I'm seeing recently. Eighteen years is about a fourth of a lifespan, and considering how much I have changed so far, it's difficult to come up with something so meaningful that I want it to stick with me for the next three fourths. Why do you think this is being considered less and less? I feel like the past generation compared to our generation has taken too large of a leap.

No comments:

Post a Comment