Friday, September 30, 2011

Caves. (Article Brief.)

Go to this link, read the article and listen to the audio track.

I was greeted by an eager Mrs. Stamper on the telephone.

Okay, cave drawings are awesome. We've gained so much knowledge of prehistoric times by analyzing these drawings and we (obviously) continue to gain even more. I am so baffled at the idea of "prehistoric daycare." These parents were hunters and gatherers, and their children stayed in caves while they hunted for foodstuffs. What did they do in the caves? Art. I can't grasp this concept at all! I immediately get a certain image in my mind when I think of the Prehistoric Era, and it does not include a daycare center. Especially a daycare center with arts and crafts time. The specific cave from the audio track is in France, and the narrator says it takes a good forty-five minutes to get through. FILLED with children's artwork from the Prehistoric Era. Am I the only one wanting to board a plane right now and go see this first-hand? There is so much to learn.

91.3. You learn a lot more here than 96.9.

1 comment: